July 4th 2022
Requires Deckhand® Pro – 3.10.61-6200 or higher
- ADDED: Permits, Trip Types, Operators, Ports, Chart Areas, Activity Types, and Dealers lists are downloaded and updated automatically on launch.
- ADDED: Gear details and Fish Species lists are downloaded and updated automatically on launch.
- CHANGED: Users no longer have to abort completed events before they can delete them. Just like incomplete events, completed events can be directly deleted.
- CHANGED: Users no longer have to abort a trip before they can delete it. They do still have to close the trip first.
- ADDED: Second dialog asking for confirmation when deleting an event/trip. Now, a user will see two opportunities to stop deleting an event/trip.
- CHANGED: Generated UTIDs will now always respect the date when their related trips were started, and increment safely.
- FIXED: Updated the “Incorrect GARFO credentials” error message text. It will now urge users to tap on the “View Errors” button rather than one labeled “More Info” (which doesn’t exist).
- FIXED: Selecting a Vessel Name with special characters will no longer break the Trip Details Summary view.
- FIXED: Editing an event after canceling the “End Trip” process will no longer navigate a user to the title screen.