February 2nd , 2023
Requires iPadOS 15 or later
Latest AppStore Release
- ADDED: New buttons panels to the bottom of the sidebar.
- CHANGED: Moved the Settings & Help buttons displayed in logbooks to the new buttons panels.
- CHANGED: Moved the Action Menu button to the new buttons panel.
- CHANGED: The Action Menu button is now an “up arrow” icon, previously was a “plus” icon.
- CHANGED: Logbooks that use an “End Trip” button will now find this moved inside the Action Menu button.
- CHANGED: The Deckhand® Pro interface layout is less restrictive with 3 separate sections (the sidebar, the new buttons panel & the component editor view). This was done to support split view in future releases of the app.
- FIXED: The trip path (red line) sometimes would not start immediately when a new trip was started.
- FIXED: When events were aborted or deleted, the trip path sometimes would not correct itself right away if the event had any placemarks or annotations on the path that became absent.