November 7, 2021
Requires iPadOS 14 or later
- FIXED: In iOS 15, Compositions stopped working properly when injected data was used most cases. Symptoms were that compositions may load, but the actions inside the composition or the data displayed would not work or be absent.
- FIXED: Satellite submissions would have an invalid signature containing a string like (72 bytes).
- FIXED: Compositions do not display when launched from the All or Close buttons.
- FIXED: For events which had no fishing method, total landed catch and stock codes were not calculated properly.
- FIXED: Validation for dropDown values could be disabled if an old, now invalid, value was stored in its results field.
- FIXED: Cells which expand with totals did not properly restore prior values, nor did they calculate their totals in some case. Both problems have been fixed.
- FIXED: For certain types of events, the “Edit” button would not change to have the title “Save” when you edited it. It still operated properly and would save. But the title was incorrect.
- FIXED: The “Go Fishing” button had some lingering update problems. This has now been fixed.
Many more changes under the hood.