27 August 2021
Requires iPadOS 14 or later
- Added share button functionality to compositions to share them to PDF.
- Added dialogs to advise the user an internet connection is required for certain actions.
- Removed the SQL database files from the Upload to Support zip file which was preventing the email to send the logs to support.
- Some minor logging improvements now include the Behaviour log entries interspersed and clearly identified in the regular logs. This eases diagnosis and debugging.
- Some cleanup and error reporting improvements
- Added a Composition Config file to the composition directory to allow CSP to specify various properties (see below).
The config.xml file
- Fixed and issue where share button was hidden after composition was closed.
- Fixed many issues when using Deckhand offline while updating a workflow.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a partially successful sign-in to remain, and to have the “Sign In” button bypass the actual login prompts.
- Fixed the bug where “Incomplete session detected!” error would display when the network is offline and Deckhand rehydrated while a trip had started.
- Fixed a problem where the “fishing gear” drop-downs on the map were not properly refreshed when workflow changes occurred.
- Fixed an issue where Deckhand backups were not displaying in the iOS Files App.
- Many more changes under the hood.