Real Time Data North America believes that putting the best technology available directly into the hands of seafood harvesters will help ensure a rich future of sustainable fisheries, oceans, and businesses for generations to come.
We provide software applications which collect, report, and manage information for commercial and recreational fishermen worldwide who want to or are required to record information about fishing and the marine environment.
We enable easy data collection through an intuitive user app called Deckhand® Pro, which works exactly the way the fisherman works, and produces clear, usable reports for the fisherman.
Recognized worldwide, seafood harvesters choose Deckhand for profitability, sustainability, and accountability.
Our core company values emphasize quality, innovation, respect for customers and empathy for their needs. We pride ourselves in being able to deliver an excellent user experience for commercial fishermen who work in harsh environments, often with no internet connectivity.
The ideal candidate will not only have the skills we need, but possess an understanding of how this important connection to customers leads to innovative solutions.
At the same time, our new team member will be motivated by a desire to make a difference, contribute to a team, be properly recognized, and have some enjoyment along the way.
Real Time Data North America is hiring a marketing coordinator who will assist our growing team in day-to-day marketing and other tasks related to RTDNA’s flagship iOS app, Deckhand™ Pro.
The individual is organized, driven, and eager to participate in an innovative startup tech company which specializes in developing software to empower seafood harvesters in harnessing the power of data through use of our technology platform.
The position will collaborate on a daily basis with the Business Development Manager and our parent company team in Australia. A key focus for this position will be to collaborate with outside entities such as marketing firms and industry partners on both coasts to further develop and execute RTDNA’s core marketing strategies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee and coordinate marketing strategy and execution, specifically for activities in the North America market
- Coordinate and collaborate with third party marketing firms to execute on company marketing strategies and outreach nationwide, including oversee marketing budgets and spending
- Coordinate and maintain company website in conjunction with internal staff
- Coordinate and create digital content in collaboration with third-party marketing firm, including digital advertising and maintaining/growing social media accounts and audiences based on metrics, analytics, and marketing/sales objectives
- Schedule appointments, travel, and maintain calendars
- Collate and distribute mail and emails
- Assist in preparing and designing communications, such as company newsletters using MailChimp, memos, emails, invoices, and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents, including letters, reports and instructional documents/materials
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
Qualifications – Education/Experience
- 3 years minimum professional experience managing marketing strategy, campaign execution, and associated activities
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field preferred
- Educational or professional background in fisheries-related marketing communications strongly preferred
- Some design experience preferred
- Some travel may be required
- Job location negotiable (we’re currently remote)
Job Type: Full-time exempt
- Salary DOE
- Work from home benefits
- PTO/Sick leave
To Apply: Please submit a PDF including cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org